Appliance Service Technician (North Chesterfield, Virginia)
This is Career Opportunity in the residential appliance servicing field.
Do you have a mechanical aptitude?
Do you enjoy troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment?
Do you have experience repairing household appliances?
Do you have your own tools, a professional attitude, and appearance and are ready to go to work?
We are ready to teach you what you need to know about the appliance brands and models we work with.
Pro Line Appliance is a Richmond based company. We specialize in high-end residential appliance servicing and installation. We have built a strong reputation in the marketplace. The pride we take in our work and the above-and-beyond service we provide our customers have been the primary drivers of our success.
See our website at https://www.prolineappliance.com
Location and Hours:
– Near the intersection of Lucks Lane and Courthouse Road in North Chesterfield, VA 23236
– 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday.
Punctuality is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
– Work as part of a team
– Service premium brand appliances such as Miele, Viking, Sub Zero and Wolf.
– Service and repair appliances such as dishwashers, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, ice machines, clothes washers, and dryers.
– Professional demeanor and appearance
– Positive attitude
– Strong customer service skills
– Self-directed and motivated
– Eager to learn and grow with the company
– Strong mechanical aptitude
– Experience with kitchen appliances is a plus (not a requirement)
– Experience with appliance dolly is a plus (not a requirement)
– Basic electrical and plumbing
– Strong attention to detail
– Clean legal and driving records
– Full time, 40 hours per week position.
– Weekend or evening work is extremely rare
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Uniforms provided
– On-the-job training is provided. Will build on your strong technical skill set
– We take a personal and supportive approach to managing our employees
– Compensation is competitive, which we will gladly discuss over the phone
To apply, please do BOTH of the following:
– Email us at Employment@prolineappliance.com with your resume attached.
– Call our voicemail line at 804-464-2543. Leave a brief message with a short summary of your qualifications.
We only consider applicants that send both a resume and leave a voicemail.
All applicants we feel may be a good fit will be contacted within 5 working days.