Office Assistant (North Chesterfield)
Pro Line Appliance, a Richmond Virginia based company, specializes in residential appliance servicing and installation.
We have built a strong reputation for installing and servicing appliances since 2005.
The pride we take in our work and the above-and-beyond service we provide are the primary drivers of our continued success.
Responsibilities will include assisting the Office Manager with the following duties:
– The first point of contact for our customers and associates
– Handle all incoming calls and messages
– Schedule appointments and manage calendar for technician crews
– Assist in other office duties
– Competent computer skills
– Familiar with Word / Excel / Google calendar
– Professional demeanor and appearance
– Positive attitude
– Excellent telephone skills
– Strong customer service skills
– Self- directed and motivated
– Eager to learn and grow with the company
– Comfortable working independently
– Strong attention to detail
– Clean legal and driving records
– Compensation – Starting pay is $11.00/ hour
– Part Time / Full time, 30 to 40 hours per week
– Weekend and evening work is extremely rare
– 7 Paid Holidays
– 1 Week Paid Vacation after completion of one year
Location and Hours:
– Near the intersection of Lucks Lane and Courthouse Road in North Chesterfield, VA 23236
– 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday.
Punctuality is essential.
To apply, please do BOTH of the following:
– Email us at Employment@prolineappliance.com with your resume attached.
– Call our voicemail line at 804-464-2543. Leave a brief message with a short summary of your qualifications.
We only consider applicants that send both a resume and leave a voicemail.
All applicants we feel may be a good fit will be contacted within 5 working days.
Thank you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.