Appliance Installation Technician (North Chesterfield, Virginia)
Pro Line Appliance, a Richmond Virginia based company, specializes in residential appliance servicing and installation.
We have built a strong reputation for installing and servicing appliances since 2005.
The pride we take in our work and the above-and-beyond service we provide are the primary drivers of our continued success.
Responsibilities will include:
– Work as part of a team
– Service premium brand appliances such as Miele, Viking, Sub Zero and Wolf.
– Install built-in appliances such as dishwashers, ovens, cooktops, ventilation hoods and refrigerators.
– Unique challenges that will call for creativity and the ability to think on the spot.
– Minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and ductwork associated with installations.
– Work will require lifting.
– Assist a Lead Technician, with the intention of being promoted to a Lead Technician.
– Professional demeanor and appearance
– Positive Attitude
– Strong customer service skills
– Self-directed and motivated
– Eager to learn and grow with the company
– Strong mechanical aptitude
– Experience with kitchen appliances is a plus (not a requirement)
– Experience with appliance dolly is a plus (not a requirement)
– Basic electrical, plumbing, and carpentry knowledge
– Strong attention to detail
– Clean legal and driving records
– Full time, 40 hours per week position.
– Weekend or evening work is extremely rare
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation after completion of one year
– Uniforms provided
– We provide On The Job, training.
– Will build on your strong technical skill set
– We take a personal and supportive approach to managing our employees
– Compensation is competitive, which we will gladly discuss over the phone
Location and Hours:
– Near the intersection of Lucks Lane and Courthouse Road in North Chesterfield, VA 23236
– 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday.
Punctuality is essential.
To apply, please do BOTH of the following:
– Email us at Employment@prolineappliance.com with your resume attached.
– Call our voicemail line at 804-464-2543. Leave a brief message with a short summary of your qualifications.
We only consider applicants that send both a resume and leave a voicemail.
All applicants we feel may be a good fit will be contacted within 5 working days.